11.27.2006
It's Almost Unbelievable...
...that I've not featured any bracelets! I have more than I can count and love them - something about a pretty thing on my wrist makes me feel just a touch more graceful and ladylike.

That's why I'm excited to feature this lover-ly Delia bracelet from Bellaceti. It's just the kind of thing I love to wear - sweet and pretty with beautiful small touches.



This darling is made with faceted oval cherry quartz individually wrapped on sterling silver wire, with carnelian beads framing the clasp (my sister bought me a carnelian necklace once, and it's beautiful). The bracelet is 7" long, and adjusts to a length of 8.5" with the sterling silver chain and lobster clasp. Artist Linda even explains the history of cherry quartz - which isn't really quartz, but glass coloured so it looks like it is quartz. This particular colour happens to flatter all skin tones, so it has become very popular.

There are only twelve of these beauties available, so run over and snatch one up for yourself or a friend right away!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer