1.04.2007
The Little Things
They (who are 'they', anyhow?) like to say that "God is in the details" and "It's the little things that count". I tend to agree (otherwise, why would we even bother caring about our accessories at all?). Personally, I've found that even small 'treats' and pretty things just make me feel happier when I see them. It might be a cute small picture I've saved from a magazine, my owl ring, or my cute lime green wallet, but there are just those 'little things' that rarely fail to bring a smile to my face and cheer me.




I think this surpisingly pretty Floral Army Green wallet from lineswork is one of those 'little things' that would bring a smile to many a woman's face. It's not dressy enough for a night out, but it's certainly perfect for everyday use! The artist has interfaced it for stiffness, has seven compartnemts and a velcro-close coin pocket. It folds shut with a rubber strip to keep all of your things secure inside. To me, the best part is that it's of durable canvas but is still embroidered in a cream and black modern floral - attractive but tough enough to deal with being slammed into by the cellphone, PDA, lipstick, compact, camera, et cetera, et cetera.

This and other pretties available atlineswork. Happy shopping!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog, pretty stuff. And you are a cutie and my type, philosophically speaking. Almost make me wish I was single again.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer