1.22.2007
Woman, Thy Name is...Scattered.
This morning, I received a newsy email from Valerie at Holland Cox, home of chic handmade purses, and I liked and planned to feature this truly pretty ultrasuede wristlet. However, tonight (perhaps watching '24' had something to do with it, although I've no idea how), when I actually went to the site to pull the wristlet for feature, I saw this Red Phoenix envelope clutch and instantly changed my mind.



The Asian-print cotton lycra envelope purse features red piping, is fully lined in red cotton and even has a five-inch wide interior pocket for goodies you really don't want to get away as you balance a glass of champagne and plate of sushi while digging for something vital. There's a nine-inch zipper closure to ensure that nothing escapes you; the clutch itself has a nice, wide eleven-inch bottom and is just over five inches tall - it should hold all of your essentials for the next wedding, baby shower, or super-chic dinner party. The bright, cheerful print definitely make this your primary accessory! It would look so nice paired with some bright red beads and a black dress - or pair it with a crisp white fitted shirt and blue jeans with high-heeled boots (and the red beads).

Of course, I also still like the wristlet. It's hard to go wrong with chocolate ultrasuede and Tiffany blue. Ohhhh...decisions, decisions...

Handmade with love from Holland Cox. Happy shopping!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Aw, Jen, thanks for the shout-out! I looooove the fabric on this envelope clutch, it is seriously one of my all-time favorites. I will probably cry when I run out for good. :) Thanks again for the blog love!

Blogger Jen said...

lol, You're welcome! It is such a great print, so I can't blame you for fearing the day it is no more.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer