2.01.2007
Coquito Cuties
Now, first of all, someone sent me one of the lovely - and even lovelier in person (it was the first thing Hubby noticed when he came home tonight, since I had to wear it right away) - tree pendants from Triplelle I featured a while back, along with matching earrings. But there was no name attached to the gift! I've emailed Lisa, the artist, to see if she can help me out, but I do hate to let a gift go un-thanked for, so if it was you, please drop me an email so I can properly express my appreciation. Thanks!



I was going to feature more clothing tonight, but an email trumpeting Coquito Designs' Valentine's Day sale featured some really adorable stuff, so I meandered over and found a pair of earrings named after a friend - the Elena earrings. How could I not feature these pretty drops of happiness? They're gorgeous and named after an equally beautiful friend! It was meant to be.

The chrysoprase briolettes are faceted for optimum light-catching, and fringed with faceted Peruvian opals in a slightly lighter shade of, hmm, seafoam. The hooks and findings are all sterling silver. Best of all - other than the beauty factor - is that the earrings are 25% off.

Available from Coquito Designs, which offers super-chic, super-cute jewelry on a strikingly pretty website that isn't crazy with all sorts of graffiti and junk. And come on - everything in the store is 25% off! You can't possibly need more encouragement.

Happy shopping!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Elena said...

Jen-dear, thank you for posting this! How fun!! :o) And what pretty earrings... =o]

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer