11.14.2007
Plum Perfect

Checking my site stats the other day to see what y'all are coming here for, I noticed a lot of hits looking for modest, pretty holiday dresses. I'll do my best to point you in the right direction, since that seems to be what everyone is looking for, understandably so with all those Christmas and New Year's parties coming. It won't be every single night, but I'll do my best to find lovely, ladylike dresses & skirt/top combos (because separates are wonderful for holiday parties, too) as often as I can. Have a suggestion? Drop me an email or leave a comment, because I'm always looking for new designers!

This wildflower dress by Whish is very pretty and charming, easily mixed with other things in your wardrobe, and looks very comfy. The v-neckline is enough to flatter without exposing, and all those ruffles and pleats are really terrific stylistic touches as well as very flattering. Feminine without being cloying, this $79.99 dress will go with your favourite pumps, tall boots, or comfy-day flats; it would>look really cute topped with a simple, clean-lined jacket or sweater, and especially pretty with a warm wrap at a Christmas or Thanksgiving party (bonus: that cranberry relish won't leave much of a mark on this colour, will it?). Available from Modcloth, where you'll find all kinds of vintage and indie-made clothing, accessories, and goodies for your home.

Have a great night!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer